Saturday, December 20, 2008

Click click click


I love listening to my dog's toenails click on the floor. He's so funny. He can't eat his food out of the bowl...never has. He takes a few pieces in his mouth and brings it over to wherever we are. Then he drops it on the ground and eats it a piece at a time. He must burn more calories than he eats running back and forth between his food bowl and whichever part of the house we happen to be in. I love listening to him run back and forth. Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click go his nails on the wood floor. Sometimes he plays with a piece before he eats it. He'll flip it in the air, then pounce after it, nose it around a bit and growl at it. All in all, pretty great entertainment! Okay, I admit it, I'm easily entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment