Sunday, November 8, 2009

Putting together the nursery






We put together the crib and dresser tonight. Well, actually David put together the crib and dresser tonight. I helped a bit but mostly watched. Boo was in the center of all the action, even bringing in mouthfuls of food so he could eat and still lend moral support. Oliver on the other hand disappeared the moment we started pulling stuff out. I'm sure he found the farthest spot he could from any strange noises and object. I carried him in a couple of times and made him sit on the bed with me but he hightailed it out of the room the second I stood up. After that he would come as far as the corner of the kitchen when I called and peer around into the hallway so he could see me, but no where near the bedroom.

We're mostly done. We still have to put together the glider and do some rearranging but we made good progress. Here are some pictures. Dave picked the bedding. I didn't think he'd really care but when I showed him some pictures of things I was considering he had a very definite opinion. No neutral animal prints for our baby, it's gonna be ALL boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment